Saturday, 28 May 2011

My Mac blush collection! :)

This is my Mac blush collection ,this is blushes and beauty powders, I am a make up artist i do need lots of products! enjoy!

Top row - prim and proper , dame, peaches,
bottom row : sculpt, bone beige, margin

Top row - emphasize, gingerly
Bottom row- taupe , garb

Top row - the perfect cheek, personal style, instant chic,
Bottom row - breath of plum, blush baby, dirty plum

Pink swoon, bite of an apple

Venomous villains - Oh so fair, her own devices, briar rose

Hello kitty tahitian sand

Dame edna - spectacle, what a dame

Packaging, top row dame edna, hello kitty
middle row - Venomous villains
Bottom row - Mac pink swoon and venomous villains bite of an apple

1 comment:

Ik said...

wow! You have a really nice collection of blushes!!:)
I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and ts the last day to enter.. Do join in! :)
http://makeupandjustabouteverything.blogspot.com/